Dear students of Computer Science,
you’re cordially invited to visit the plenary meeting of the student body of the department of Computer Science on Tuesday, 30th April, at 5:15 pm in room 48-453.
- Setting of the Agenda
- Statement of accounts of the student coucil
- Report of the cash auditors
- Discharge of the student council
- New election of the student council
(according to §46.2 of the eloctoral rules of the student body)
- Distribution of the bribing-chocolate
You’re interested in becoming a member of the student council or you want to take care of a department? You know just the right person for such a job? Then simply enter this information into our Kluengel before the VV!
Following the plenary the constitutional meeting of the new student council will take place in the same room. You’re welcome there, as well.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the plenary!