The FSR-Informatik again offers access to the student council office (48-464) for the public. The following rules apply:
- A maximum of 12 people are allowed in the student council.
- A face mask must be worn in the room.
- Wash or disinfect hands when entering the room.
- People who stay for more than 10 minutes must check into the Corona-Warn-App Event (QR-Code) aswell as have their 2G+-status (vaccinated/convalesce plus negativ test/booster) verified by an authorized person (see below)
- There are 9 permanent seats. 4 at the large desk, one at the terminal, 4 on the sofa. The face mask can be removed while sitting on these. (If the workplace is entered or left, it must be disinfected.)
- The room is ventilated for 15 minutes every full hour or if indicated by luftwache.fsin.fo. That is independent of the weather.
- The room may only be made accessible to the public by authorized persons. People with keys can still join the fachschafts-bureau. The person who opens the room (or a delegate) has to make sure that the rules are implemented. The CovPass-App to verify 2G-QR-Codes is installed on the smartphone provided in the Fachschafts-bureau.
A person is authorized to verify someones 2G+-status and open up the Fachschafts-bureau to the public, if they signed declaration of commitment with the Spokesperson.