The FSR-Informatik again offers access to the student council for the public. The following rules apply:
- A maximum of 15 people are allowed in the student council.
- An face mask must be worn in the room. (Wash or disinfect hands when entering the room.)
- People who stay for more than 15 minutes must check into Intake (with 3-G proof), alternatively a contact form can be filled out and another 3-G proof can be provided. A box is available for the forms, where the form can be thrown in.
- There are 9 permanent seats. 4 at the large desk, one at the terminal, 4 on the sofa. The face mask can be removed while sitting on these. (If the workplace is entered or left, it must be disinfected.)
- The room is ventilated for 15 minutes every full hour. That is independent of the weather.
- The room may only be made accessible to the public by FSR members and active key holders. People with keys can still join the student council. The person who opens the room has to make sure that the rules are implemented.
An old cell phone is available for the Tntake contact tracking, which is usually on the desk or with the responsible person. The person currently responsible is at the whiteboard.
If the room capacity is reached after intake, but there are not 15 people in the GMF, all those who are not present will be checked out. (Check overflow)